NutrEvent is the only event at the European scale placing the promotion of innovation in Nutrition and Health at its heart. All NutrEvent activities aim to bring together all actors of the sector (public/private spheres, academia/industry) and give them the means to build partnership for successful collaborative projects.
As a complementary activity of NutrEvent, NutriAwards stimulates innovation by rewarding pioneers in the field and thus creating a spirit of productive competition. These awards, delivered by peers acknowledge and highlight the work and results of the best projects.
- Shows that the Nutrition and Health sector is a dynamic sector, creating wealth in Europe
- Highlights innovative projects in the Nutrition and Health sector
« 5 minutes to persuade »
A session of presentation of the NutriAwards projects will take place during the event, on June 19th at 5:00 pm in Faidherbe 1 & 2.
Two projects will be rewarded by our partners, NutriKéo and Seventure Partners, during a ceremony at 6:00 pm.
The « NutriKéo Award » of Product Innovation
- Innovative product for brain health
- Innovative product for bones & joint health
- Innovative product dedicated to elderly people
- Substitution products (salt, sugar…) leading to an improved nutritional profile
The « Seventure Partners Award » of Process Innovation
- Innovative extraction or purification process or innovative application of an existing extraction or purification process
- Process allowing the improvement of the nutritional profile (fat, salt, sugar reduction…)
- Innovation in packaging
These prizes will reward the winning projects with 20 hours of consulting offered by the associated partners.
Contest terms and conditions
Only NutrEvent 2013 participants can apply.
Call for applications: April, 25th 2013
Closing date: June, 7th 2013
The application forms will be reviewed by a panel of experts in the respect of confidentiality. Being established, the jury will be represented by members of the Steering Committee (academia, industry, clusters) and partner sponsors of the contest.
Nominees announcement: June, 12th 2013
After a pre-selection by the jury, all nominees (10 max) will present their projects during a 1-hour dedicated session on the 19th June at 5:00 pm
The winners will be elected on site by all the participants
On June 19th:
- 5:00 pm: Presentation of the nominees in front of the audience of NutrEvent
- 6:00 pm: Awards ceremony
For more information, please contact:
Marie CROMBET - NutriAwards Project Officer
Tel: +33 (0)3 59 39 01 81